The ICSN has a common facility for the analysis and purification of organic, bio-organic and other small molecules.
The platform carries out all the analyses that can be performed in:
- Mass spectrometry: Unit or exact mass measurements HRMS (ESI, APPI*, MALDI*)
- Chromatography (HPLC, UHPLC), UV detection (PDA), DEDL, FLUO
- Chromatography on chiral phases in HPLC or SFC
- Chromatography with supercritical fluid (SFC) analytical and semi-preparative.
- LC/MS coupling
- LC/MS/MS couplings with SIR or MRM dosing
- Ion mobility MS with LC-IMS-QTOF
*equipment shared with the research team
This platform, at the service of the institute’s researchers, also offers services or collaborations to academic or industrial laboratories.
The variety of equipment makes it possible to meet very broad analytical requirements : structure of natural products, synthetic products, analyses of molecules in complex mixtures (biological media, plants…), assays, stability studies, enantiomeric excess measurements, purification.
A qualified and dedicated staff carries out the services with or without the participation of the applicant. It is also possible to use the equipment on its own, after training by the platform’s engineers, who remain on site to provide support.