The Institute of Chemistry of Natural Substances has a synthesis service whose objective is to design, modify, improve or validate highly technical chemical syntheses allowing the preparation of complex organic compounds from milligrams to ten grams. The activities of this service (within ICSN) are :
- Research activity in organic synthesis
- Synthesis of new molecules or synthons
- Study, design and realization of synthesis strategies
- Control activit
- Validation and modification (if necessary) of synthesis pathway
- Production activity
- Process optimization
- Study of critical parameters
- Related activities
- Advice on health and safety
The synthesis department also offers services or collaborations to academic or industrial laboratories.
For all the options, for any information and request for estimate, please contact the person in charge.