- 2013 : Accreditation to supervise research (HDR) – Univ. Paris-Saclay
- 2003 – present : CNRS research associate at ICSN – Univ. Paris-Saclay
- 2002 – 2002 : Postdoctoral Fellow at the European Institute for Chemistry and Biology (Bordeaux)
- 2000 – 2001 : Post-doctoral Fellow at the Max Planck Institute for Biochemistry (Martinsried)
- 1997 – 2000 : Ph.D. student at Univ. of Strasbourg
Structural characterization of therapeutic targets. NMR is used as the main tool to analyze the structure and interactions of protein assemblies at the atomic level. These data are combined with functional assays to unravel the molecular mechanisms underlying e.g. the replication of pathogenic agents and to design potential inhibitors. Systems presently studied are :
- RNA-dependent RNA polymerase complex of the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) : NMR structure of small RSV proteins and/or protein domains, their interactions, their dynamics with a stress on intrinsically disordered regions (collaboration with J.-F. Eleouët, Virology et Immunologie moléculaires, INRA Jouy-en-Josas).
- Interaction of CXCL12 chemokine with heparan sulfate analogs as a means to interfere with binding to its cognate receptor CXCR4 (LabEx Lermit).
 Richard C-A, Rincheval V, Lassoued S, Fix J, Cardone C, Esneau C, Nekhai S, Galloux M, Rameix-Welti M-A, Sizun C*, Eléouët J-F. RSV hijacks cellular protein phosphatase 1 to regulate M2-1 phosphorylation and viral transcription. PLoS Pathog, 2018, 14(2):e1006920.
 Pereira N, Cardone C, Lassoued S, Galloux M, Fix J, Assrir N, Lescop E, Bontems F, Eléouët JF, Sizun C*. New Insights into Structural Disorder in Human Respiratory Syncytial Virus Phosphoprotein and Implications for Binding of Protein Partners. J Biol Chem., 2017, 292(6), 2120-2131.
 Munoz-Montesino C, Sizun C, Moudjou M, Herzog L, Reine F, Chapuis J, Ciric D, Igel-Egalon A, Laude H, Béringue V, Rezaei H, Dron M. Generating bona fide mammalian prions with internal deletions. J. Virol, 2016, 90(15):6963-75.
 Cavaliere P, Sizun C, Levi-Acobas F, Nowakowski M, Monteil V, Bontems F, Bellalou J, Mayer, C, Norel F. Binding interface between the Salmonella σS/RpoS subunit of RNA polymerase and Crl : hints from bacterial species lacking crl. Sci Rep, 2015, 4-5:13564.
 Ouizougun-Oubari M, Pereira N, Tarus B, Galloux M, Lassoued S, Fix J, Tortorici MA, Hoos S, Baron B, England P, Desmaële D, Couvreur P, Bontems F, Rey FA, Eléouët JF, Sizun C*, Slama-Schwok A, Duquerroy S. A druggable pocket at the nucleocapsid/phosphoprotein interaction site of the human respiratory syncytial virus. J Virol, 2015 89(21):11129-43.
- Région Ile-de-France (DIM MalInf and DIM 1HEALTH)
- LabEx Lermit (T2 axis and Emergence call)
- ANR (Frataxur)
- P. Durand and S. Deville-Foillard (ICSN),
- J.-F. Eléouët and M. Galloux (INRA Jouy)
- H. Rezaei and M. Dron (INRA Jouy), B. d’Autréaux (I2BC, Univ. Paris-Saclay)
- D. Bonnaffé and C. Le Narvor (ICMMO, Univ. Paris-Saclay)
- S. Lesieur and F.-X. Legrand (Institut Galien, Univ. Paris-Saclay)
- NMR and biophysics at IUT, Master 1 and Master 2 levels at Univ. Paris Sud, Univ. Denis Diderot, Univ. Pierre et Marie Curie, AgroParisTech ( 30 h/y)
- Annual summer schools in protein NMR : practical courses and lectures on isotope labeling, protein structure and interactions in Gif-Grenoble-Illkirch ( 20h/y)
- Supervision of 7 PhD students, 6 M2 and 4 M1 internships, 2 engineers (LabEx Lermit, 2015-2017) since 2005
Vice-president of French Biophysical Society (2015-17) and board member (2010-14).