- 2022 – present: CNRS research associate at ICSN – Université Paris-Saclay
- 2021 – 2022: Post-doctoral Fellow at LAMBE (Evry, Dr. Régis Daniel)
- 2019 – 2021: Post-doctoral Fellow at ICSN (Gif-sur-Yvette, Dr. David Touboul)
- 2016 – 2019: Post-doctoral Fellow at ICR (Marseille, Pr. Laurence Charles)
- 2015 – 2016: Post-doctoral Fellow at LAMBE (Evry, Dr. Jean-Yves Salpin)
- 2012 – 2015: Ph.D. student at COBRA (Rouen) under the supervision of Pr. Carlos Afonso & Dr. Corinne Loutelier-Bourhis
My work focuses on method development to characterize isomeric structures of lipids by mass spectrometry. Since most structural isomeric features are accessible through C-C bond cleavages, my research interests lie in gas-phase reactivity with transition metals and alternative activation techniques to generate radical dissociations. I also develop methods using ion mobility spectrometry to resolve isomeric spatial barriers.
 Covalent Attachment and Detachment by Reactive DESI of Sequence-Coded Polymer Taggants.
I. Youssef, I. Carvin-Sergent, E. Konishcheva, S. Kebe,V. Greff, D. Karamessini, M. Matloubi, A. Al Ouahabi, J. Moesslein, J.-A. Amalian, S. Poyer, L. Charles, J.-F. Lutz, Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2022, 2200412.
 Identification by tandem mass spectrometry of copper-cationized acetogenins from Annona Muricata.
S. Poyer, L. Laboureur, T. Hebra , N. Elie, G. Van der Rest, J.-Y. Salpin, P. Champy, D. Touboul, J. Am. Soc. Mass Spectrom., 2022, 33, 627-634.
 Discrimination of sulfated isomers of chondroitin sulfate disaccharides by HILIC-MS.
S. Poyer, I. Seffouh, C. Lopin-Bon, J.-C. Jacquinet, J. L. Neira, J.-Y. Salpin, R. Daniel. Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 2021, 413, 7107-7117.
 Kinetic study of azobenzene E/Z isomerization using ion mobility-mass spectrometry and liquid chromatography-UV detection.
S. Poyer, C. M. Choi, C. Deo, N. Bogliotti, J. Xie, P. Dugourd, F. Chirot, J.-Y. Salpin. Analyst, 2020, 145, 4012-4020.
 Promoting carboxylate salts in the ESI source to simplify positive mode MS/MS sequencing of acid-terminated encoded polyurethanes
S. Poyer, B.E. Petit, S. Telitel, D. Karamessini, J.-F. Lutz, L. Charles, Int. J. Mass Spectrom., 2019, 116271.
Jean-Yves Salpin & Régis Daniel (LAMBE)